Tachometers Stroboscopes Force Gauges Torque Gauges and Test Stands Test Stands: Mechanical and Motorized Process Panel Meters Sensors Application Notes
- Hydraulic Pump Shaft Speed
- Packing Paper
- Centrifuge Speed
- Assembly Line Conveyor Speed
- Rotating Welding Apparatus
Magnetic Pick-Up Sensor
The 3030AN magnetic pickup provides a sine wave output whenever there is an abrupt change from non-magnetic to magnetic material moving past the sensor pole. The output voltage is directly proportional to the change in magnetic flux intensity over the change in time.
The 3030AN is designed to mount in a 5/8"-18 threaded hole and is provided with a jam nut for sensor securing.
- Sine wave output from change in magnetic to non-magnetic
- Change in voltage proportional to magnetic flux intensity over time
- Range of 0.01" (0.25 mm) typical clearance
|Mounting||5/8" – 18 threaded hole|
|Adjustment||Clearance of 0.1" between the sensor and gear|
|Temperature Range||-100 to 225 °F (-75 to 107 °C)|
|Instruction Manual Click to download|