Tachometers Stroboscopes Force Gauges Torque Gauges and Test Stands Test Stands: Mechanical and Motorized Process Panel Meters Sensors Application Notes
- Hydraulic Pump Shaft Speed
- Packing Paper
- Centrifuge Speed
- Assembly Line Conveyor Speed
- Rotating Welding Apparatus
Compression Ball Adapter Set
The Compression Ball Adapter Set is a simple, yet specialized force gauge attachment for testing compression forces over a specific area. These adapters are ideal for use with shape-changing materials such as foam, rubber, sponge, but can also be used in destructive tests on flat surface materials such as glass or stone.
- Each set includes three compression ball adapters with 0.47, 0.63, 0.86“ (12, 16, 22 mm) diameter heads.
- Each adapter can withstand up to 112 lb (50 kg) of compressive forces.
- Each compressive ball adapter has a M6 female connection, enabling connection with any M6 compatible device.