- Hydraulic Pump Shaft Speed
- Packing Paper
- Centrifuge Speed
- Assembly Line Conveyor Speed
- Rotating Welding Apparatus
The DT-900 Portable Tech Strobe is a highly stable instrument for taking non-contact RPM measurements and inspecting moving parts by "freezing" or "slowing down" the action.
The DT-900 requires only one hand to operate, yet delivers performance comparable to much larger and heavier "pistol-grip" type models.
The DT-900 is ideal for industrial, laboratory, R&D and academic environments. Its small size and excellent performance provide superior convenience and value - at a reasonable price.
The DT-900 Techstrobe series is offered in various configurations to fit the exact needs of the user. Models include DT-900-U, DT-900-UT and DT-900-UP. Refer to the BUY NOW section below for complete details and prices.
Also known as SKF TMRS
NSN 6220-01-572-0758 (DT-900)
- Easy to use with just one hand.
- The changeable NiMH battery powers the stroboscope 1-2,5 hours.
- "LOW BAT"appears in the display if the energy becomes less.
- NIST-Traceable calibration certificate & test report optionally available
- Resolution of 0.1 Flashes per minute.
- Universal Battery Charger is supplied on "-UT" and "-UP" versions for use anywhere Worldwide on 100-265 VAC
|The DT-900 is supplied as a complete kit including stroboscope, rechargeable battery pack, battery charger with exchangeable plugs, spare flash tube, operation manual, carrying case with foam insert and space for additional rechargeable battery|
|Flash Range||30 - 12,500 fpm|
|Operation modes||Flashes with internal trigger|
Flashes with external trigger Tachometer
|Display||8 digits, 15 mm high|
|Flashtube||Xenon 10 W / white 6500 K|
|Flash Duration||10 - 15 µs / approx. 400 lux|
|Flash life||100 mill. flashes|
|Phase Adjustment||5° per increment|
|Input signal||0.25 - 983.3 Hz|
|Output signal||0.667 - 108.333 Hz|
|External trigger||5 V TTL Signal|
|Power||100-240 V DC quick-change battery|
|Tripod mounting||1/4 - 20unc, length 8 mm|
|Weight||1.4lb (620 g)|
|Temperature range||50 - 95 °F (10 - 35 °C)|
|Dimensions||9.6" x 2.6" x 3.1" (24.5 cm x 6.5 cm x 8 cm)|