The TCT Series Digital Torque Tool Tester features an intuitive touch screen menu for its equally insightful, user-friendly operating system. The TCT Series provides exceptional accuracy for measuring torque on various products including torque wrenches, manual screwdrivers, electric screwdrivers, pneumatic screwdrivers and other torque controlled power tools.
Among its other attributes, the feature rich TCT Series offers many modern conveniences including on-screen statistical calculations, graphics display, USB and SD card export, rechargeable battery and an automatic display orientation which allows the TCT to be mounted directly to a work bench or on a wall for easy wrench testing access.
The TCT can be programmed to perform quick spot check testing of tools in "Quick Run Mode" or run tests with the advanced programming of the "Measurement Mode" which includes high and low set points. Measurement mode contains the added features of statistical analysis, data/memory storage and easy to export ".txt" files which require no additional software. These features and more make the new TCT a valuable and versatile addition to both the production and QA/QC departments alike.
- Dual measurement capability measures manual, electric, pneumatic and cordless torque tools
- Full color LCD touch screen simplifies setup and testing
- Automatic screen rotation enables multiple mounting positions for various testing needs
- On board statistical calculations eliminates the math- all results provided right on the unit
- Six different capacities from 10 in-lbs to 100 ft-lbs, the TCT can measure almost any torque tool
- Quick Run Mode provides fast, easy testing and verification of tools for maximum productivity
- Measure Mode establishes acceptable tolerances and provides documentation of tool accuracy
- Lithium Ion Battery extends battery life for up to 12 hours of continuous use
- SD Card or USB output quickly transfers data directly to a computer without the need for software
- Eight units of measure available to match almost any torque tool
- All metal construction ensures durability and long lasting product life
|Accuracy||± 0.5% of reading from 10% to 100% of full scale, ± 1.0% of reading from 5% to < 10% of full scale|
|Units of Measure||in oz, in lb, ft lb, Nm, cNm, Kg cm, gf cm, kg m|
|Measure Modes||Peak, Track|
|Overload Protection||150% of full scale (display shows "Overload" at 110% and above)|
|Power||AC or lithium ion (Rechargeable), 5VDC input power (1000mA), Advanced battery management system, Warns with a low battery indicator and then will power off the unit|
|Battery Life||12 hours idle or 4 hours of continuous use|
|Dimensions||9" x 4" x 3.125" (228.6 X 101.6 X 79.4 mm)|
|Weight||Approx. 6 lb (2.72 kg)|
|Included Accessories||0.5-500 in-lb rundown adapter kit, 5 VDC power adapter (115 VAC) protective carrying case. Note: TCT-F-100 does not include rundown adapter|